Hey guys, you know how before I said that advanced fleet gear uses requisitions? Well it doesn't.. all you need is fleet credits and dilithium, so feel free to buy as much as you want.
Because of the rate at which the fleet is advancing, there also seems to be a problem in which some members aren't even getting a chance to contribute before the projects fill. This is both a good and bad thing. It shows how fast we are advancing, but also starves some members of fleet credits
I would like to ask members with over 100k fleet credits to let other members have a shot. Please refrain from contributing fleet marks or expertise to the projects for a 10-12 hour window for each project. This will give lower leveled players a chance to contribute these resources which are easier to come across than say DoFFs or dilithium.
Also remember than if you have lots of fleet credits, you can spend them on DoFFs at the fleet starbase and then contribute those DoFFs back into the fleet projects. It's a lot cheaper than buying them off the exchange and faster than recruitment assignments.
Congrats. We currently in the process of upgrading our base facilities to tier 1. After we are finished with this upgrade, several new things will be available on the fleet base:
- Advanced Mk XII ground armor, shields, and weapons
- New fleet ship variants
- Fleet Patrol Escort
- Fleet Deep Space Science Vessel
- Fleet Heavy Cruiser
- Fleet Research Science Vessel
- You can purchase common quality (white) duty officers at the Fleet Starbase for fleet credits. This is a good way for new players to shore up their rosters. Or to get DoFFs to easily contribute to fleet projects.
Well fleet, its time for our first pseudo event. Its time for us to expand and conquer. Well.. we're fed so peacefully expand.
Let me start again. Hey guys, well its time for us to peacefully expand and conquer in the name of peace... peacefully. From now until the release of LoR, we will be having a recruitment and leveling drive. Here's how it will work.
On your MAIN toon, from now until LoR, you will receive 20,000 EC every time you increase in level. It may not seem like too much, but trust me when I say it ends up quickly.
On a separate event, we will also be having a recruiting drive. Here's how it will work
- Every time you recruit a member and he stays for more than 5 days you'll receive a point. Send me an in game mail or PM when you recruit someone.
- Ambush invites are not allowed. You aren't allowed to just spam invites to fleetless people without talking to them first and making sure that they're actually looking to join a fleet and are interested in this one. I will be confirming this with the new recruits.
- Obviously you can't recruit your own alts either... seriously, that's just low.
- At the launch of LoR, I will tally the points and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive some pretty awesome prizes. I mean.. really awesome. Anyone who recruited at all will also receive a prize. Less awesome, but a prize nonetheless. Maybe a potato or something...
Well thats all for now. Remember to post your timezone and availability in the Timezones and Event Times thread so we can run some real events like fleet dogfights and manhunt.
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup
42ndflotilla. prophpbb. com/
For those a bit out of the loop: Lost the fleet to a hack, made a new fleet, CaoCaopuff bought another fleet, which we are now using.
Jeez! Thus is what happens when I'm gone two months! I know I've been busy but dang!
Zhuge, I seriously hope you won't be gone for too much longer.
For those as of yet unawares of what has happened: Someone hacked a 42nd STF member, and managed to either kick everyone and probably disband the fleet. A backup-temporary fleet was created, PWE customer service has been notified.
Hey you got it working! Sweet.
Here is a rabbit with bird feet
( '.' )
|Date / Time|
|Latest Forum Posts|
Posted by Thorazine
In the off chance that we don't get our old fleet [more ...]
02 Jul : 20:55
Posted by commandertim082
Everyone, this is Fleet Disciplinary Officer Sexto[more ...]
02 Jul : 10:10
Posted by ZhugeLiang
The 42nd Special Task force is a casual fleet. Ou[more ...]
30 Apr : 17:14
Posted by BrokenFreedom
Here's a personal welcome to all new and current m[more ...]
28 Apr : 03:21
Are you excited for the new Romulans Expansion?
Nah I'll probably just continue playing as a Federation or Klingon character.
Undecided. Not sure.
Yes! Can't wait!
On this page: 1
Members: 14, Newest: Sameck